There are a lot of type of gamers, based on different criteria. They can be organized bye gender, age, games they play, etc. One of this criteria is the equipment they use for gaming.
I consider myself as a console gamer, but many hardcore gamers are PC gamers, and with technology advancing very fast it`s hard to keep up.
Here you have two options, to buy a pre made system or to build one yourself. The second choice is good for people with some technical knowledge but this is not an option for everyone.
For a very good PC Gamer System there are some attributes that have to be met:
- Processor: We have two choices, Intel and AMD. Although AMD recently put in the market it`s new Ryzen processors they have been Benchmark against Intel. You can find here the results of the test, iCore I7 7700 K, I7 6900 K and Ryzen 1800X were tested and, at least in the gaming department, the Intel i7 7700 K is still the processor to beat.
- Ram: (Random access memory) This is use to process all the information with in the computer. You need at least 4 GB to run a stable windows, but it is recommended to increase it as much as you can for gaming or computer design.
- Graphics card: One of the leaders in the graphics cards industry is NVidia, and its flag card for gaming is the GTX 1080. This card has serious technology inside, 2560 cuda cores, 10 Gbps memory speed, 8GB of DDR5 memory and is VR ready, NVidia Ansel ready, NVidia G Sync and NVidia GameStream ready. This means that with this graphic card you can use the new Virtual Reality technology like HTC VIVE and OCULUS RIFT.
- Hard disks: For a gaming system it`s best to have 2 hard disks, 1 very fast for booting and install the games (a Solid State Disk or SSD) and a big one for data, a 7200 RPM SATA disk.
Well, I have found a PC model which is perfect for a PC gamer.
CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Panzer PVP3020LQ Desktop Gaming PC
- PROCESSOR INTEL I7 7700K
- RAM 32 GB DDR4
- GRAPHIC CARD NVIDIA GTX 1080
- HARD DISKS: one 256 GB SSD and one 2 TB SATA 7200 RPM
- OPERATING SYSTEM GENUINE WIN 10 HOME 64 BIT
- SPECIAL FEATURE LIQUID COOL
- COLOR GAMING KEYBOARD
It does not include a PC Monitor or a voltage regulator, accessories that you need if you don`t already have them.
As for the PC Monitor, you can use your big TV HD with a large enough HDMI cable.
If you need the PC monitor, the AOC G2460PF 24” is a professional Gaming Led Monitor that I absolutely recommend.
CyberpowerPC is one of the most trusted gaming PC Builders. They won the 2016 award Reader`s Choice for overall Desktops PCs bye PC Magazine.
If you really are a hardcore PC gamer, then this is the system to buy. There are cheaper options but you won’t have all the performance this system can give.
You can buy this system from AMAZON, which has the best price.
If you are a PC Gamer please leave a comment on your hardware settings and your experience with your computer.